Sunday, March 28, 2010

Pretty Sunday

It's Springtime and I'm called in different directions: the sun, the house, and the camera.

The sun:  Our yard is a weedy meadow, front and back. I want to enjoy the space, raise chickens and herbs

but

The house:  now that the rains have stopped and we can raise high the windows (if not the roof beams), I want to clean and paint and organize

but

The camera: my brain wants to make pictures.  Frankly, I'm afraid that if I put down the camera and turn my attention to other things, it'll be another 20 years before I pick it up again. 

So

Screw it.

Here's what my camera did in a room that needs to be gutted, rebuilt and painted:


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers