Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Got Lost in Flickr again

My to-do list calls.  Nothing's getting crossed off that damn list.  Shower.  Fuck it.  Ponytail. Dump run?  Who needs a shower to go to the dump anyway?

Through Erin Vey's Flickr stream, I found this woman:  http://www.susannahconway.com/ Fascinating and worth following.  She does these e-courses on self discovery through photography.  That sounds hokey but the results look beautiful.

Anyway.  I'm going. To the dump.  I'll prove it later.

Here's another image from yesterday.  I'm hung up on the flaws.  My camera needs a good cleaning and I need to carry a damp rag with me.  lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers