Thursday, March 18, 2010

"True life is lived when tiny changes occur." --Tolstoy

Flickr got me the other day.  It reported on FB that I had uploaded 100 photos when I hadn't.  I had uploaded a big chunk but not 100.  (Also, I often delete photos after the upload -- it's a good way to compare them and choose the one I like the best -- but Flickr doesn't report that.)

Some excellent photographers upload only one or two photos at a time.  How do they do that?  Pick just one?  So that's my goal.  To pick the best of the best and put it here.  I will learn restraint.  My husband will be so pleased. 

Today there is just nothing better than my girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers