It's Springtime and I'm called in different directions: the sun, the house, and the camera.
The sun: Our yard is a weedy meadow, front and back. I want to enjoy the space, raise chickens and herbs
The house: now that the rains have stopped and we can raise high the windows (if not the roof beams), I want to clean and paint and organize
The camera: my brain wants to make pictures. Frankly, I'm afraid that if I put down the camera and turn my attention to other things, it'll be another 20 years before I pick it up again.
Here's what my camera did in a room that needs to be gutted, rebuilt and painted:
- Pretty Sunday
- Mama's Got a New Pair of Shoes
- "True life is lived when tiny changes occur." --To...
- This is a story about love
- Little Houses, Little Houses
- Don't Want To
- Yesterday's Dump Run
- Got Lost in Flickr again
- In Progress
- Photos on the Wall with Wine
- Got lost in Flickr today
- Bitch and Soothe
- Air Stream Love
- Chasing the Fog Again
- ▼ March (16)
My Blog List
- Claudie C-G
- Berkeley, CA, United States
- Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.