Friday, April 9, 2010

Banana Blossom by Kate


Banana Blossom - For Claudia
 My friend Kate took this photo in San Diego recently. Way to go bananas, Kate!

Kate encourages this flower obsession I have. While I beg for intervention, she enables. Maybe she's right. Flowers are like snowflakes: no two are the same. Can there be too many botanicals? Unwilling as I may be, this is the pursuit of the most beautiful sunny hopeful living delicate (or ponderous) colorful geometric . . . flower. Leaves welcome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers