Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sky Phenomenon and a Pretty Truck

Saw this on the way to school yesterday. 


It was not predictive of increased collective faith, the apocalypse (been watching too much Buffy), or fine weather for the weekend.  (Brrrrr.)

And then the happy truck up the street:



I loved How to Train Your Dragon in 3D.  Craig Ferguson is one of the voices.  Love that guy. But since when do Vikings sound like Scotsmen?

The 2.5-year-old garbage disposal sprung a leak.  Sheesh. Can't life be about taking pictures and making lovely meals?  And Spring?


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers