Monday, April 12, 2010

Girls and Dog



My girl is starting the dance of teenage separation. It's a two-steps-forward-one-step-back kind of dance. This is a head's up to me to focus on my own interests but remain available and steady for her through the process. I want to stay on her executive committee for the long term.

The poor dog and her giant lump! It looks like a mountain when she lays down on the other side. I feel a tad defensive that we didn't have it dealt with early on but surgery to me seemed too invasive just because the lump was unslightly to us. Sigh.

It's sweet that Scout hangs out with the girls. Love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers