Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Last week; between the raindrops

See?  We had a taste and then it slapped us down.  (Yeah, yeah, I know.  I'm overreacting. So what?  For those of you who can't or won't, just leave it to me.)

This is the start of our jaunt to Sebastopol last week.  The Richmond Bridge, gateway to Marin County.  San Quentin is over there on the left.  (Such lovely real estate for the condemned.)

Just a taste of how beautiful it was -- before it became so sucky and gray over the weekend. And here I thought I'd love having the fog and soft light back.  Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers