Friday, April 30, 2010

No Wax

Or
What Happens at the Car Wash Stays at the Car Wash




It's been an intense week. Trying to maintain equanimity with preteen: don't back up too far, don't scrutinize too closely. Learning communication skills at school and having the process devolve to public weeping (not me or mine). Preparing for social events for the week and tying up loose ends left by my attention deficit disorder. (lol).

 







Turns out that those 10 minutes at the car wash are reaffirming, cleansing, calming. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers