Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wisteria




Our seasons are subtle here. They're not just winter, spring, summer, etc. They can be broken down more precisely: rainy, foggy, sunny, etc. And those can be broken down even further: tulip and daffodil season, wisteria and fremontodendron season, but no lilac season (dammit), at least not super fragrant lilacs. Drive a few miles, to places that have hard freezes in the winter and you can smell the lilacs. But not in the immediate SF Bay Area. Sad.

The wisteria will have to do in the early spring purple category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers