Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Rainy Sunday



Expectations have been drastically reduced here. Nothing is expected of the great outdoors anymore. I'm trying to look at the upside:
No pressure to do anything, to get anything done. Love that. A little reading, a little computer time. Went through my shoes and took a bag to Out of the Closet. Quick trip to the store. Oops, no bread for lunch tomorrow; didn't get to Acme in time.
The new disposal is on board, thanks to plumber Ed. He said he had to step outside a couple of times to calm down so he wouldn't either curse (preteen girls in the house, although they were fairly warned) or bust something. What a guy!

Off to reconstruct my kitchen . . . I don't need my rainboots for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Berkeley, CA, United States
Being an unemployed mom made it possible for me to return to my first love: photography. I'm generally a crafty sort; love to knit, cook, make cards, you name it. I love hanging with my kid and the conversations that ensue. My husband is a sweetie and my friends are the best. Not an irresponsible one in the bunch. I would love to hear your comments, especially on my photographs.

Followers